- Able to communicate effectively with our Lead Project Manager, business users, development teams, and our clients’ project managers.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Basic knowledge of technical requirements.
- Excellent skills on writing technical documentation i.e. Product Requirements
- Documents, Functional Specification, User Requirements, and test cases.
- Perform and support SIT and UAT to optimize performance.
- Knowledge in SQL is a plus.
- Gather and address technical and design requirements.
- Provide training and support to internal teams.
- Liaise with developers, UXUI designers, and system administrators to identify new features.
- Perform ad-hoc duties within the project scope.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience; prior experience in Banking / Financial Institutions / Fintech is a plus.
- Experience of Project Management.
- MUST be hands on.
- Able to work independently and willing to build things from scratch.
- Mature, dynamic, self-motivated, and able to work under pressure.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Business Analyst.