- Analyses user requirements and produce quality system design for multi-tiered .Net applications.
- System development and maintenance for Microsoft C# .NET applications covering feasibility study, requirement collection, system design, programming, testing and support in DevOpsSec environment.
- Support on systems implementation and training
- Lead programmers and analyst programmers to develop quality program coding and give technical advices.
- Perform systems release support to user acceptance test team and / or user department.
- Prepare / write relevant documentation like the system design, architecture and specifications
- Trouble-shoot system/data issues and follow up thoroughly with user department.
- Understand and utilize development best practices, security/company’s standard development methodology, procedure and techniques.
- Degree holder in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Minimum 4 years’ solid Microsoft .NET programming experience (preferred) or Java programming experience
- Hands on experience in object-oriented programming model using .NET is essential
- Hands on experience in design and development of multi-tiered and multi-thread application
- Familiar with relational database (MS SQL database) and application framework development
- Strong system analytical skill and architectural design ability
- Fast learner with passion on new technologies
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Analyst Programmer (.NET)