- Setup the effectiveness of the IT infrastructure and service, with an emphasis on continuous improvement in HK Region to ensure alignment with company’s business goals
- Responsible for daily operation and all-rounded infra technical support and troubleshooting, including network equipment hardware and internet circuit stability
- Working together with regional IT Infrastructure Team to meet business requirements and supporting group strategy.
- Mentor and motivate team members within the HK Infrastructure team
- IT procurement, vendor management and inventory control
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience where 3 years’ experience in IT infrastructure projects is preferred.
- Experience in AWS, Azure will be an advantage
- Holder of CCNP, HCIP and ITIL certificated preferred
- Hands on experience with core switch, router and wifi equipment
- Knowledgeable on IP Sec, FW, VPN, Proxy and SD-WAN solution
- Familiar with Cloud, Windows Server, VMWare and 0365
- Fluent in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Candidate with More experience will be considered as Assistant Manager, Infrastructure