- Provides Service Desk support by chat, phone and email, assisting users in diagnosing, reporting and resolving or correcting hardware and software problems.
- Installs, maintains and troubleshoots hardware and software according to company standards – reconfigures existing systems and/or performs system upgrades as required.
- Logs all issues with appropriate documentation as requested.
- Route calls to appropriate support teams as per described troubleshooting steps.
- Monitor and escalate issues until resolution, closure or the appropriate group has accepted.
- Maintain current knowledge of support knowledge provided through training and the Knowledge Base.
- Expected to resolve 75%+ of incoming incidents and attain 95%+ positive Customer Satisfaction feedback score, expected to handle a minimum of 40 incidents per day.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent is desired.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience of working within a similar capacity for a Service Desk / Helpdesk/ Call Centre
- Technical Troubleshooting experience is a must
- Familiar with a variety of IT Service Desk concepts, practices, procedures and policies
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Essential languages required: English, Cantonese. Also desired: Mandarin, Japanese, Korean