We are looking for an architect to lead the technology modernization for the local Hong Kong entity. This architect’s focus is to lead the standardization of core IT capabilities such as reporting, application monitoring, etc. This architect is also responsible for creating standards, best practices, governance, controls and tools to ensure adoption and promote efficient usage of these core IT capabilities and technologies.
- Develop and standardize on a reporting strategy within HK Entity
- Develop and standardize on an application monitoring strategy (e.g. use of Dynatrace).
- Serve as a subject matter expert by maintaining key understanding of IT applications and their business operation models. Provide technical leadership in cross applications integration design. Ensure solution deliveries are aligned with technology policies and standards.
- Collaborate with application teams on solution and architecture design for strategic projects and products.
- Develop and maintain reference design and architecture standards across HK Entity. Establish architecture governance and facilitate adoption and alignment to these architecture standards.
- Serve as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) in architecture and technologies such as Azure Cloud. Provide technical leadership in solution design, ensuring solution deliveries align with target state architecture, technology policies and standards (security, availability, scalability, resilience, etc.).
- Lead the evaluation and selection of technologies from product vendors
- Fast track the adoption of Azure Cloud solutions & technologies and ensure alignment with the Target State Architecture by collaborating with IT teams and business users.
- Partner within and outside of the EA team to fast track the migration legacy systems to Azure Cloud.
- Build trust and working relationship within and outside of the EA team.
- A bachelor’s degree in information technology or related discipline.
- 10+ years of IT related experience in architect/managerial position
- 3+ years of working experience in Azure Cloud or other Cloud platforms.
- A demonstrated track record of making a difference and adding value. Must be able to develop relationships across IT, exercise technical leadership and influence, working cross functionally to achieve results.
- Proven ability to lead and demonstrate strong sense of ownership
- Proven ability to present complex information in a simplified fashion to facilitate understanding
- Excellent knowledge in Azure Cloud native products and capabilities.
- Excellent Knowledge in promoting and enforcing technology standards in the end-to-end SDLC cycle.
- Excellent Knowledge in enterprise solutions, Cloud solutions, microservices architecture, data architecture & governance, continuous integration & deployment, automation testing and more.
- Self-motivated, action-and-result oriented, team player and proven ability to influence others