- To perform 2nd line support for global company offices
- Provide daily operation support and maintenance including system troubleshooting, maintenance and user support, resolving tickets, provide technical support for the first-tier support in other global offices, etc.
- To be engaged in upgrade projects and handle internal user communication when necessary
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems, and Engineering or equivalent
- At least 3 years’ experience relating to technical IT support on data warehousing and other enterprise software
- Knowledge and practical experience of Informatica, Oracle Database, cloud platform operation will be preferred
- Good language proficiency (English, Mandarin, Cantonese)
- Able to communicate well with non-technical and technical users on practical system/ IT matters
- Solid problem-solving skills, identify core issues, investigate, evaluate and reach appropriate conclusions/solutions
- A passion for technology and willingness to learn new skills
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose.